Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blessed to be a Blessing

This is from a blog I wrote the day Michael Jackson died; I feel it apropos to mention some of it again; “It isn’t ironic that my last blog talked about having NO REGRETS. With so many people dieing all around us, we should love and love today…”~MLM

In the midst of so many wonderful, touching, and heartfelt emails, a person wrote me expressing how the recent death of her grandfather dramatically affected her, and that my videos have been the one thing that makes her smile. As much as I believe in “tooting your own horn” this is not my reason for sharing this :0). My reason is to simply say this; You never know how wonderful you are until you’re wonderfully YOU! My purest expression of self has influenced more people then I could have ever known or hoped for, and it is that that makes me “Blessed to be a Blessing.”~MLM

I think it’s ok to Love. Sounds crazy to say it that way, but I think people really fight that concept... I know I did. I had an issue with loving myself, which spelled into loving others. The idea of accepting myself was quite difficult because I didn’t feel accepted by others… we could go on, right?

So my bottom line for today is; have no regrets, be yourself, and LOVE everybody… trust me, you’re blessing somebody!
HUMP DAY! HUMP TO IT! LOL Oh that was funny to me. Guess you had to be here. I don’t care if ya’ll think I’m corny. LOL I still love ya! MUAH

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Megan, you are a blessing and thank you for reminding me that I am a blessing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well put. I agree with you wholeheartedly! Keep being the blessing that you are, cause you never know who's life you touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we are privileged to get to see you grow and feel blessed... it's like wildfire. it spreads. :)

    you are SOOOOO LOVED and Admired. :) I think you are amazing because you are so you. I have a friend who I shared your youtube videos with and we laugh like crazy! I'm like: Megan did a new video and she's like: omg, wait for me to watch it!! :)

    and we also read your blog sometimes together and talk about things. Thank You for opening your heart and trusting us to share your love, life, humor, strengh, wisdom........... :)

    It's amazing to me how many people you influence. you are a beautiful example of what happens when you open your heart...

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love and admire you all for blessing me! As I prepare to write my blogs everyday (m-f) I ask God to "give me a word"... not just for you (readers/friends) but for ME! I want to move through this life journey learning as well. So Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete