Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pat Yourself

It's been awhile, but I'm glad to be back... (blogging) Hi to all of my fellow bloggers and bloggees. :0)

So I spoke with someone about being too hard on themselves yesterday and it really helped them to understand how self-punishment just spirals into more self-neglect. It's one thing to be focused, it is something else to be so hard on yourself that you can't improve. I think as we live we should always take the time out to congratulate ourselves on the good job we've done so far. Gratitude is key, right?

Think about when we were kids. We always did better when our parents were proud of us, when they nurtured and praised us... I really don't think it changes just because we grow up.

Today... this week, pat yourself on the back – I'm sure you deserve it. I know I do. :0)

LYL LYS! Happy Tuesday MUAH

3 comments:

  1. Thanks M! I'm glad to know someone like you. Thoughtful and beautiful; of mind and body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww and its hard when u are afraid to pat yourself on the back too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andrew Thank You, Love! MUAH @It'sVery... it is hard, but we must do it, because it sends out those vibes to others, that this is who we are and how we want to be treated.

    Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete