Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Blog of 2010

WOW what a year! I can honestly say this has been one of the most emotionally impacted years of my life… it has also been the year where I saw things come into fruition. What was 2010 like for you? I’ve heard, comments like; “2010 was the best year of my life” to “2010 was the worst year and I can’t wait to get out of it.” I wonder if we understand that time is a human thing? I’m smiling because I think I’m just now realizing that myself. God does not work on time… He’s always on time, but He’s not governed by it. So if your year was good or bad, unless you’ve made conscious decisions to change or keep it that way, the clock striking 12-midnight will do absolutely nothing.

Let’s think about it. If the universe is run by God whose 1 minute is equal to our 365 days year… what makes us think that changing from 2010 to 2011 is going to make a world of a difference? It is YOU, US, WE that make the difference. This is why “new year’s resolutions” are a little silly. Make the change you want to see in your life now. Make this new “year” YOUR YEAR. It may hurt, but without change there is no progress.

I love you, ALL. Happy NEW LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment