Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you cuss when you pray?

LOL! I was talking to a friend of mine last night and I told him, “I’ve learned to be really real when I talk to God.” If you can’t be real with Him, then you’re not even being real with yourself. This is a great controversy among “christians”, but I think I’m on to something here. Some would say that it’s irreverent, well I say it’s all about context. If I’m in the midst of a trail and in pure frustration I go to God, it is then that His ear is really turned towards me, because I’m at my most sincere point. Same can be said in the midst of praise and joy. When we are at a peck of emotion, God is right there and He already knows what you’re thinking, so you mind-as-well, be YOU.

That’s just my thought. My relationship with God changed when I realized we are related. WOW that was deep…. Ya’ll missed that one.

Listen, have a WONDERFUL DAY! And Blessed weekend. See you Monday! MUAH

2 comments:

  1. Now you said that!! When you sent me that text Sunday that said "Dammit, I want you to sit with me" I said "this girl is too real".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on now! That same day what did I do? I shouted through that entire church. My God knows me better than... Come on now! You see what I mean, I love you Norris, keep on doing you, baby!

    ReplyDelete