Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NO MORE DISTRACTIONS

My goodness the world is busy. Remember the movie “Shawshank Redemption”? One of the prisoners named Brooks was finally released from prison after being there about 60 years. One of his first comments was, “The world has went and got itself in a damn hurry.” It’s in a hurry and full of commotion, disturbances and interruptions that cause us to loose sight of what’s really real… and what’s our real purpose. I recognized how distracted I got yesterday and had to forgive myself this morning (wow I beat myself up about this one…we’ll discuss forgiving ourselves tomorrow). I didn’t do something that I certainly should have done, placing someone else in a compromising position… ARGH that really sucked. BUT I was able to see that and accept my responsibility in the matter.
Powerful words to live by.

Don’t allow distractions to take you off your mark, and if you have like I recently did, GET YO BUTT BACK ON THAT HORSE!... and ride it into your glorious light! DO IT!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment