Wednesday, November 24, 2010

“I just, I can’t, I just, can’t be…”

“I just, I can’t, I just, can’t be…”

I’m not the biggest P-Diddy fan on earth by NO stretch, but this song does it for me! He’s speaking of a relationship he was in and how he loved the person more then he loved himself and he just can’t do it anymore… but the concept of the song is sooo deep! Well look it is to me. :0) “Anything that you love more then you love yourself is a Dangerous Infactuation. Money, sex, drugs, fame, whatever it is…when you let your Spirit lay way-side to that which you find so dauntingly provocative, you spit in the face of your own existence.” – MLM quote.

Life is a journey, not a trial. Regardless of what you’ve heard, trials come but they are not to be the foundational component of your faith. Faith is NOT an overwhelming test of your love for God. (as we say in church, I’m talking real good). Faith is the PROOF of God’s love for you. OOOOO SHOOT! Come on now.

So when you look face to face at that which you love more then you love yourself, weigh it against the love your KNOW God has for you… If you don’t know what that equates to, grab a piece of paper and write down all you’re grateful for… you’ll get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment