Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Look To You

Can I be honest? I’m at a point in my life experience right now, where I’m having to trust in/on something I can not see. I’m tired, worn out, and frankly irritated but I’m still in the game. I can say that persistence and diligence does work, so we must keep pushing, right?

There comes a time in everyone’s life, often more then once, when we need someone else to “look to” for guidance, support, motivation, or just a hug. This song reminds me that regardless of your entertainment status or rank in society everyone needs someone and/or something to believe in.

I’m encouraged… you stay encouraged also.

Let’s Go!

Oh FYI for some stoopid reason I can't respond to the comments that y'all are leaving I'm so sorry about that. I am reading and enjoying them however. Please continue to talk to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment