Thursday, March 1, 2012

Saving All My Love…

I promised that this month I would write a blog (daily) based on a motivation I experienced at that time… That influence was Whitney Houston. When she passed last month, I realized how much I could honor her by writing something positive here on my forum.

So we start with the song “Saving All My Love”, because my little sister (Shelea Frazie Youtube: SheleaMusic) I started her tribute with the same song – Thanks LilBit. I’m going to do what I do best, which is find the good. So here we go… :)

Someone reading this blog is “saving their love” for someone who either doesn’t deserve it, has someone else that they’re giving their love to, or is involved in a messy “love” triangle. I put love in quotes because that level of distrust, messiness, and dishonesty is Not Love, in my book.

So if you are that person, step back for a moment and look at the situation from a place of confidence and self-Love. Remember that most people are involved in unpleasant situations because they don’t think they can do any better, or find anyone that will “love” them quite the same. But I’m here to tell you, that YOU CAN and Will. Be a better you and save your love for the one who deserves it… Love yourself enough too.

LYL LYS, Megan

Shelea's Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_g2NjvnXt

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT. As a loyal fan and follower, I just HAVE to see a commentary on Whitney's home going... it ain't easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you long and strong! Your blog is great. Get to getting and try a book. I would buy it. I follow you and am a great fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i needed this message. thanks.

    ReplyDelete