Friday, March 30, 2012

Thinking About You

Place the ball in their court. Whitney Houston told him look, “I keep thinking about you boy, so tell me what you gonna do…” I Love It! We’ve all heard the saying, “A closed mouth don’t get feed”, right? Ok well then open your mouth and speak the things that you want to experience in your life.

I tell my clients all the time not only to envision what you see yourself as (weight wise), but also say it aloud. Affirm it! There is life and death in the power of the tongue, so use that power to your advantage. I learned this lesson, from many years of mistakes (finally learned it argh)… you would not believe how long it took for me to actually say, “I need a hug”. Those four simple words would give me a headache and I’d break out in sweats (LOL)! Because I didn’t want to be that vulnerable, but Baby let me tell you, it sure did help when I did.

Affirming is the second step to manifesting. Speak that job into existence, that love, that fun, those vacations…etc. Use Your Power and Macgic

Let’s Go! Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment