Friday, March 30, 2012

Like I Never Left

“I want you to love me like I never left…” We’ve all made mistakes and we certainly have all felt the pain that a mistake can sometimes bring… but how many of us have learned the lessons from our mistakes? Relationships, most of them are between two people, and so much depends on just these two. In order to have a relationship that is worth anything, you must have; communication, trust, freedom to be (you), compassion, and FORGIVENESS. That’s what this song reminds me of.

It does hurt when someone calls you out your name, when you’ve been disrespected and played. AND you all know I don’t fool around with folk being hurt unnecessarily, however there are times when we need to forgive people for their slip-ups, because God knows we have our own.

But this is a 2-way street. When you’re wrong APOLOGIZE and ask for forgiveness. Oh boy do we all have some pride… big-chested-onery-folk. ☺ Let us put that aside and be gentle and kind, because that’s really all we want in return… We all want to be Loved like before… like we never left.

MUAH, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment