Thursday, March 19, 2009

Terrorists living among us

I’ve written about this before, obviously it needs to be shared again. The gang violence in this country has spread to monstrous and uncontrollable proportions. I was in the gym today and an AfriCAN American woman asked me if I shop at Wal-Mart. I responded “not really”. She continued, “well if you know of anyone that does, tell them not to go there tonight because there will be a gang affiliation at a Wal-Mart. They plan on shooting three women.” I thanked her for sharing and proceeded to text my friends and family. Shortly there after I received a text of my own warning me of the same followishness.

We are now living in a communistic freedom-less country! When you can’t do something as simple as go to Wal-Mart, the grocery store or 7-11 for Pete’s sake, you must realize that China may be clearer on their ideals then we. It is more then just the drug war and the pregnant teens, the fatherless children and the ware-fare numbers… it is now a civil neglect, a terroristical approach upon our freedom! Gangs, if that’s what you want to call them, are killing our children, our babies, our mothers, fathers, fiancés and friends. They are keeping us from enjoying the liberties that our ancestors fought for. They are simply, terrorists.

I was completely against the hanging of Saddam Hussain. You may ask why?... Well firstly, he did absolutely nothing to us as a country except, not allowing us to invade the Opium Fields….that’s another blog….and Secondly, he had in complete control the irrationalism that we desperately and monetarily are trying to seek and destroy.

If anyone should be hanged, not that I am for it, it should be the ignorant pissents that herd over our youth as they try to achieve a mandatory educational status. The maggots that manipulate our young girls into Sex-ting, and horrible acts of philanthropy by the school lockers. The locusts that would prevent me from going to a store, when I already don’t have the money to spend in the first place, thanks to this recession-depression.

SHAME on the persons who are allowing this to persist, because they need an excuse or an easy way to continue the drug flow in this country and pack their pockets with trillions of dollars at our expense!

Solution: Put every known gang member in an interment camp, (like they did the Vietnamese, who by the way did nothing wrong!), with guns, knives and drugs….and the last one standing, give him an award, “the greatest gang-member in the USA”.

SOLVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment