Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Helpmate not a Hindrance

A friend of mine asked if I had the dvd of the entire sermon I gave awhile back. I happened to have some copies so I told him I’d be happy to give him one. I myself haven’t watched it in a long time and decided I’d brush up on my original idea. “Be responsible”. Was not the topic but the undercurrent… be responsible for yourself and for each other.

There was one thing that stands out in my mind as I write now however, “We can’t help save each other.” This life journey is already difficult enough, without having to fight off family and friends. Stop for just a moment and think about that. What could we change about ourselves to be more of a help-mate to those we say we love, then a hindrance.

Let’s help someone have a better day today

MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment