Thursday, December 23, 2010

Clarity

I awoke this morning to an agitation for lack of a better word. So much so, that I couldn't shake it before going into my prayer and meditation for the morning. So with pure integrity in my heart I told God I was basically pissed and exactly why. But while going through my daily ritual my Spirit gently said two things: "you took your eyes off your true self for a moment, and this is just a test. WOW

People please know that when we ask earnestly for things like clarity, we WILL receive it.
Instead of me allowing a situation or thought to continue, God "nipped" it before it got out of control and showed me the spiritual aspect of it...that's powerful!

So today ask for clarification on something, but know that you will get an answer IF you're being honest.

MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment