Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Creator Creates

I really feel like being down-in-the-dumps today, but can’t… crap! When I woke up this morning, I just put my head down and sighed, then I remembered who I am and what I am. I am a creation that can creates! I create my happiness, my joy, my peace, my love, my day. And at that moment the crabby-feast ceased and I was back to rejoicing (reluctantly, LOL).

When I went into my prayer and meditation followed by my practice of gratitude, I was no longer able to blame, sob, sigh, shrug… whatever... at this glorious morning, I could only say thank you and be responsible for what I do with my day. We are creating whether we know it or not.

So what will you create today? Pay attention, you’re doing it to yourself. Oouch!

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment