Monday, December 20, 2010

There is no one BETTER.

I wonder if we can count how many times we’ve heard this - “Be humble there’s always someone better then you in the world.” Or “Not too much, what you can do someone can do better.” How many times have we been told this LIE! Yes, it is a lie. I would like to make a declaration on this beautiful Monday morning… “There is no one better then me, because I’m the ONLY ME.”

Some of us whose parents weren’t very conscious, have been beat over the head with this negative notion that we will never be the best, because there is always a “better” somewhere else. This idea has been the burden and the retardant to our potential… even to the point of being an excuse. (uh oh) Think about it, if you think you’ll never be the best, why try? Why put forth all that energy just to come in second or third? But I’m here to tell you that YOU ARE THE BEST, when you DO YOUR BEST. ”Remember that we are all a different Expression of LOVE (God), and only our unique individuality can translate that particular God-entity.” - MLM (Oh I’m talking good this morning).

So do You, Boo, do YOU. Because you are the best that it gets, when you are truly being yourself. Find out who you are, by focusing on WHAT YOU ARE.
MUAH… Let’s make this week a MAGICAL ONE!

3 comments:

  1. "...we are all a different Expression of LOVE (God), and only our unique individuality can translate that particular God-entity."

    Being that "Expression of LOVE" is capitalized, you've made it a proper noun; and then placed you true thought in parentheses - GOD. So you've accepted the same game given to Eve, "You shall be like God...". But you've taken it a step further and said "we are...God" and " only our unique individuality can translate that particular God-entity."

    BLASHEMY! Repent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what you think? I suggest you read the Bible without the condemnation of historical past. I am not saying that we are God, I’m saying that we are an expression of God’s LOVE, which I believe is God… “God is Love”. The context of my blogs are that we be responsible for the power that has been invested in us. Remember we are a Creation that Creates, we are what created envy (Lucifer). I’m not in any way taking that place of God (no one can), I’m simply recognizing that I’m related to Him.

    Thank you very much for your response. BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for to another response from you (Anonymous)... I suppose I either responded greatly or you're no longer reading. Nevertheless thank you again for alloting me the opportunity to let others know exactly where I stand. HAPPY NEW YEAR! MUAH

    ReplyDelete